Agronomy Alert 10-2-17:
- Early planted wheat needs to be scouted regularly.
- We are seeing increased activity from Fall Armyworms and they will likely to remain active until a killing frost.
- They feed at evening and early morning and can hide in the soil or residue during the day.
- Look for window paned leaves as evidence of Larvae feeding.
- Treat when there are 2 per foot
Thanks to everyone who attended our 2017-2018 Preplant Wheat Meeting.
Our next meeting will be a field and classroom demonstration on Spray Technology. Dates will be announced in the upcoming months.